Friday, December 21, 2012

A Ho ho whole lot of Christmas spirit!

It's snowing, a lot, there are christmas movies on TV, Christmas music on the radio, Christmas aromas in the kitchen, Christmas decorations everywhere and knitted presents!!!

Here's a look at some of the things I've been working on:

 A Snappy Hat with a pompom and an improvised cowl, both in alpaca.


The cowl that was all scrunched up in the picture above.

One of two Frolicking deer hats in Briggs & Little Sport. They're hilarious!


                                           A red and white Inga hat also in Briggs & Little Sport.


Another navy and white Snaw Heid, missing its pompom...


Still another Snappy Hat with a Palindrome scarf in alpaca. I love those reversible cables!


I have a few more knits that I really can't show you until Christmas...

There's a bit more blocking to do, a few more pompoms to make and add, another cowl to make, but all in all, I'm pretty much on top of things. At least, I think so... ;-)

Let me leave you with a picture of my cat enjoying the Christmas tree and warming himself in front of the Aga.






Merry Christmas!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, snow!! as you can imagine - none here, but is getting warmer.

    All the very best to you and yours, looking forward to seeing what you are making in the new year.

    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Lorna, I wish you and yours a very merry warm Christmas down under!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of your knitting not o mention your gorgeous cat. Wishing you and yours a love filled Christmas and a new year without any tears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tom! I also wish you a peaceful and love filled Christmas and a new year beyond your wildest expectations!

    ReplyDelete