Thursday, January 16, 2014

Trying to remember!

Last night, I was just drifting off to sleep, when, out of nowhere, I got a great knitting idea.

You know, one of those fabulous ideas you get when your mind is somewhere in limbo between two states, not really sleeping or really awake? This woke me up a bit since I was sure I'd really stumbled across something interesting. Today, I haven't the foggiest idea what it was...

Has that ever happened to you? I'm going batty trying to remember! The worst thing is that this isn't even the first time this has happened to me! Now, I think I've learned my lesson. From now on, I will keep a pen and paper (or at least my iPhone) on the nightstand to jot down ideas...  My sanity more than probably depends on it!

I can't even remember if it was an idea for a stitch, a pattern, an easier way to make something or what!  For now, all I can do is hope it'll come back to me! Probably when I stop trying so hard to remember.

Not all is lost, all that thinking about what it might or could have been, has made me come up with some pretty cool new ideas, none of which have rang a bell.That probably means that they're not even remotely connected to what I'm trying to remember.

At least, I can write these down before they try to escape! ;-)

I've often told you about my fashion conscious mother. Well, let me leave you with a picture of my lovely mom that was taken last week at a surprise party for her 92nd birthday (yes, she's 92!!!) :


No comments:

Post a Comment