Thursday, February 14, 2013

A whole lot of knitting going on!

Well, even though the days are getting longer, it's still winter in these parts and spring is not just around the corner... Far from it...

So, I'm knitting warm stuff and since I have a lot of yarn (that's a bit of an understatement) I just have to go through my stash to find out what I'm going to knit next.

So let me show you what came off my needles yesterday!


A very quick to knit turtleneck.


The stranded pattern is from an old european magazine. I only kept the graph (in an ill-avised bout of streamlining my pattern addiction) so I don't know which magazine it is, I only know the instructions are in french. I made it short because I didn't have enough wool to make it longer (I told you I was shopping my stash) and boxy to allow me to wear another turtleneck underneath to make it even warmer!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't know where it's from, I only kept the graph... I'm hesitant to share it because of copyright issues. I'll look to see if I have another pattern from the same magazine that would show the name and year of publication. I won't butcher another knitting magazine ever again, that's a promise! :-)

      Delete
  2. WOW - I don't know how to knit, but such inspiration is hard to resist. Your sweaters are to die for. Don't think my poor arthritic hand (right only at this point) can do this, but I just might give it a try. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete