Saturday, February 25, 2012

Still dreaming of spring...

A snowstorm blew over my part of the world! It's gorgeous, but it's just another sign that it'll be a while before winter leaves us alone, so I've designed a sweater in a spring-like color (out of some stashed wool of a forgotten origin) with some crochet lace to make it flirty and feminine (which is something I strive for in the middle of winter).


It's a simple cardigan, that hits right at the hips, with darts in the front and back and decreases at the sides.





I made a collar with a few rows of crochet in a shell stitch.



Until I find a great closure, I'm fastening it with crocheted ties.

I'm off, I have to shovel a lot of very heavy snow... :-(


1 comment:

  1. A lovely flirty knit indeed ! You are such a great designer !

    ReplyDelete