Sunday, March 30, 2014

Yummy yarn!

Friday, I spent some time at my LYS.

Friday, I bought yarn (surprise, surprise) and forgot to buy more circular needles (once again!) but after having a great time looking at yarn, in a display shelf facing the sock yarn wall, I saw, touched and fell in love with Regia Angora Merino sock yarn!



A picture cannot do it justice, it's so soft, so perfect! As a matter of fact, it's much too delicious to be hidden in a pair of shoes or boots, it's just much too gorgeous for socks, it should be used to knit sweaters, shawls, hats, mittens or anything else my heart desires!

Well, this soft-as-a-bunny yarn is more than perfect for Jen's very pretty Penny Candy Tee! That's what it will become!!! Some turquoise and lilac Step will also be used...



I also have some very pretty pink yarn for another version of the Penny Candy Tee and even some ecru, charcoal and red yarn for a long sleeved version, because it's still winter outside (even though april is right around the corner)!

Come on already spring! I'm really looking forward to wearing lighter clothes!!!


4 comments:

  1. May the soft breezes of Spring blow through your lacey sleeves Raymonde ;) (BEATIFUL YARN!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right about that yarn, so soft and easy to knit, you're going to love it. If you have a bit left over make a pair of socks, your feet will ove the yarn too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if I don't have any left over, I guess I'll have to buy some more! ;-)

    ReplyDelete